Select Style & Size
Proven on the world stage.
Designed and ridden by world champion Pauline Ferrand Prévot, the Ergon Women's SR Pro Saddle provides a fine-tuned balance of pressure-relieving comfort, low friction for greater mobility in the saddle, and lightweight construction that's suitable for competitive racing and training pursuits. TiNox rails shave weight while maintaining a high level of strength. OrthoCell inlays along the genital and sitting areas provide high levels of cushioning that's lighter and more durable than gel.
It's tailored specifically for females with its generously sized relief channel that's placed further forward, as to relieve pressure exerted on the pelvis. Additionally, the saddle features a wider, V-shaped outline to better distribute pressure over bony sitting areas. Sliding flanks reduce friction while pedaling, also allowing for quick changes in position.
- Designed and ridden by world champ Pauline Ferrand Prévot
- V-shaped outline distributes pressure over bony sit areas
- Center channel placed further forward to relieve pressure
- TiNox rails shaves weight while maintaining strength
- OrthoCell inlays for maximum pressure relief
- Sliding flanks reduce friction while pedaling
- Item #ERG001W
- TiNox (Vanadium stainless steel alloy with small amount of titanium)
- nylon composite
- Seat Width
- [S/M, sit bone width] 9 - 12 cm, [M/L, sit bone width] 12 - 16 cm
- Claimed Weight
- [S/M] 200 g,[M/L] 210 g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 8, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
This is the first saddle to truly disappear on me...I couldn't be happier! Moving the cutout forward on the nose was the brilliant move with this saddle. Minimal cushioning is also key, allowing the cutout to do it's job properly. Only took two rides for my sit bones to adjust to less cushioning and suddenly I am sitting on air! I have also experienced zero numbness or blood flow issues on long rides with this saddle, which is a first.
May 8, 2019
Nice saddle but not for me
Well made saddle, just not for me as seat caused saddle sores. I ordered the correct sized but raised ridges at top of cutout cause friction.