Select style & size:Select options
SR Pro Carbon Saddle
The SR Men's Road series is Ergon's new line of road bike saddles, designed specifically to accommodate the sensitive perineum area that is often a source of discomfort for male riders. Built with a flat contour, comfortable padding, and a deep relief channel, SR Men's saddles complement the male anatomy in a low, forward-tilted riding position that's typical for road cycling. This version is the SR Pro Carbon Saddle, representing the flagship offering in the SR lineup. It features lightweight carbon fiber rails and a carbon composite body that save about 45g of weight compared to the next model down, making it equally as suitable for competitive racing as it is for rigorous training pursuits.
Due to their specific pelvic anatomy, men generally sit more upright on the saddle. This creates a higher pressure in the perineum area, which can lead to discomfort, numbness, and in some cases considerable pain. Ergon addresses this issue by incorporating a deep relief channel with a cut-out, helping to focus the pressure back onto the sit bones and part of the pubic blades. And to ensure comfort for these bony structures, Ergon incorporates Orthopedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell Padded Inlays for the best possible pressure distribution in these areas.
- Ergon's flagship road saddle designed for male riders
- Relief channel reduces perineum discomfort and pain
- AirCell foam cushions your sit bones on long rides
- OrthoCell inlays distribute pressure evenly to improve comfort
- Carbon rails and carbon composite shell for low weight
- Microfiber cover resists tearing and abrasion
- Y-shape allows maximum freedom of movement
- Item #ERG002A
- Q & A
Very interested in this. I'm at the limit of my seat post, so: what is the saddle height from the rails to the top of the saddle?