Select Style & Size
SM Pro Saddle
From multi-day tours through the mountains to post-work laps on your favorite trails, the SM Pro Saddle ensures you no longer need to live with discomfort on any ride. This new generation of pressure-relieving saddles is tailored to the male anatomy, and optimized for the requirements of MTB touring, trail riding, and all-mountain shredding. And in typical Ergon fashion, it's developed using an interdisciplinary team of sports scientists, industrial designers, engineers, and test riders to ensure the best possible comfort for these applications.
The key to the SM Pro Saddle's exceptional comfort is the anatomically-optimized pressure relief channel in the sensitive perineal area. This is paired with lightweight AirCell padding under your sit bones. Together, they mitigate numbness and discomfort so you can hammer out the miles in blissful comfort. Additionally, OrthoCell inlays in the seating area provide the best possible pressure distribution and are lighter and more durable than gel padding. The saddle's flattened tail and Y-shape guarantee freedom of movement as you shift your weight on the bike, while sliding flanks help reduce friction when pedaling.
- Mountain bike saddle for touring, trail, & all-mountain
- Designed specifically for the male anatomy
- Pressure-relieving channel eliminates perineal numbness
- AirCell foam cushions sit bones while keeping the weight down
- OrthoCell inlays distribute pressure evenly to improve comfort
- Flattened tail and Y-shape maximize freedom of movement
- TiNox rails drop grams without sacrificing strength
- Durable microfiber cover resists abrasion and tearing
- Item #ERG002E
- nylon composite
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 235g, [medium/large] 245g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 15, 2020
Best saddle I've owned
- I've put it through the wringer
Put the Ergon saddle on an Ibis Mojo HD4 which sees a lot of mixed trail and all-mountain - lots of tech climbs, lots of long grinds, lots of six- hour enduro-fests. Saddle is light, nicely engineered, super comfortable for those stretches where one can actually sit down and pedal, and the blunt nose is actually great for a partially-seated long tech climb. I've used other great saddles in the past - I like this one best - mostly because of the nose shape and channel.