Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select Style & Size:
SES AR Handlebar
If we look at road bikes from yesteryear, everything aspect feels narrower, confined: skinny 23mm tires, narrow handlebars, rim brakes. As road bike use has evolved to include both fresh tarmac and chip-seal backroads, so has design to match with wider tires, disc brakes and all-road touch points. Designed for the modern road bike, ENVE's SES AR Handlebar brings their noteworthy carbon construction and innovative design to an all-road flared handlebar, with aerodynamics in mind.
ENVE took cues from both their SES Aero Handlebar and Gravel Series Handlebar in creating the SES AR. With a flat top section and internal routing, the aero shaping helps wind move smoothly over the bar to save your energy as you hammer down the straights. The 23.5mm drop flare is a narrower, more peloton-friendly flare, than the G-Series bars, while providing the stability and confidence we need for all-road riding. Paired with the standard drop and reach, the shape provides ergonomic access to brake levers and shifters as needed.
- ENVE's newest handlebar for the unlimited modern road bike
- SES real-world aero performance shaping smooths air flow over bar
- 23.5mm drop flare provides stable handling with access to levers
- Internal cable routing streamlines cockpit
- Sizing listed as width at hoods/width at drops
- Item #ENV2SQH