Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Wheels we have in stock.View Similar Products
SES 4.5 AR Disc Wheelset
The SES 4.5 AR Disc Brake Wheelset from ENVE was built out of the desire of its sponsored cycling team, Dimension Data, to run wider, beefy road tires over grueling European cobbles while maintaining the usual aerodynamic and handling benefits of riding on standard width road tires and rims. Compared to its more road going SES 4.5, which is aerodynamically optimized around 23-25mm tires, the 4.5 AR profile is built for excellence with plusher 28-30mm tires for extra cushion across the rough sectors and less rolling resistance when the smooth pavement returns. This wheelset provides the ever-growing segment of all-road riders searching for wheels with multi-surface versatility to expand their routes while coving multiple surface conditions. The AR initials stand for All Road, and these wheels (and the generous tires they accommodate) are built to keep going even after road maintenance ends.
- A versatile, aerodynamic, all-terrain wheelset
- Carbon construction blends low weight and stiffness
- Rim depth strikes a balance between confident handling and speed
- Wider rim designed is aero-optimized for 28-30mm tires
- DT Swiss 240 hubs for smooth and reliable performance
- Dimension Data's choice wheelset at Roubaix
- ENVE recommends using tubeless-ready tires for better rim interface
- Item #ENV2SQ1