Why We Like The SES 2.3 Disc Brake Wheelset
We like a wheelset that takes our riding to the next level whether it's time for a big race or just a weekly group ride. With the SES 2.3 Disc Brake Wheelset, you are sure to improve your overall performance on the bike with these handmade wheels from ENVE. Built with a wider rim, the recommended tire size is 28c, providing a higher air volume and allowing you to ride with lower tire pressure.
Constructing a wheel that is strong, light, stiff, and aero is ENVE's mission. With the new SES 2.3, the front wheel features a shorter depth than the rear wheel in an effort to improve aerodynamics and stability. The stiffness-to-weight ratio provides optimal handling and acceleration and combines with the wind-tunnel tested aerodynamic features to ensure a fast, high-performance wheelset.
- Carbon wheelset designed for superior all-road performance
- Strong, light, stiff, and aero road wheel
- Only for use with tubeless tires and ENVE tubeless tape
- Tubeless design features hookless bead technology
- Wider rim build requires use of 28c tires or larger
- Includes bag with 2 x 39mm valve extenders and tubeless tire kit
- Item #ENV2SQZ
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Depth
- [front] 28mm [rear] 32mm
- Rim Width
- [internal] 21mm [external] 25mm
- Brake Compatibility
- ENVE carbon
- Front Axle
- 12 x 100mm thru
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- Hub Disc ENVE Alloy 24H
- Spoke Count
- Wheel Bag Included
- Claimed Weight
- 1197g (combined)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 x 39mm valve extender, tubeless tire kit
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov