Select style & size:Select options
When you’ve hit 4k of climbing and know you still have three to go, it’s a least a little bit comforting to know you’ve got ENVE’s M50 Fifty Industry Nine Boost Wheelset turning underneath you. As the latest iteration of the company’s legendary XC rims, the M50 Fifty is even lighter and wider than before, so you have less mass to push uphill and more rubber on the ground to improve traction when things get slick.
Some weight savings come from ENVE’s hookless bead technology, which is stronger than a traditional bead hook even though it uses less material. The proprietary carbon layup endows the M50 Fifty with incredible strength and stiffness which, when you add it to the stiff Boost-spec hubs, gives these hoops an unreal ability to track through gnar and handle like they’re on rails.
- Speed demon wheels for XC rockets
- Generous rim width for plush traction and low PSI
- Peerless carbon construction embarrasses alloy wheels
- Hookless bead increases strength and reduces burping
- Boost hubs address worries of wagon wheel noodliness
- Eliminating post-production drilling increases rim strength
- I9 hubs are US made with reliably low engagement angles
- ENVE owes its carbon-fiber dominance to more than just good looks
- Item #ENV002Y