Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
AM30 Industry Nine 1/1 29in Boost Wheelset
Now more riders than ever can enjoy the pinnacle of carbon wheel technology with ENVE's AM30 wheels. Though they cost over $1k less than ENVE's premium offerings, in many ways the AM30's are a better option for riders that simply want to ride hard, ride fast, and never have to worry about their equipment. The new rim has the same level of impact toughness as ENVE's class-leading gravity rims, but with an updated shape that improves compliance and overall comfort when you're spending your whole day out on the trail. The ultra-wide hookless beads no longer require a rim strip to mitigate pinch flats, meaning you can pick the tires, casing, and pressures you want and tackle any trail with peace of mind.
- Trail riding, bike parks, enduro racing, the AM30 does it all
- Impact resistance is equal to ENVE's top gravity rims
- Tuned for greater compliance without losing that precise cornering feel
- Wide hookless bead fends of pinch flats without needing a rim strip
- Offset spoke holes for even spoke tension and minimal truing
- Spoke holes are molded, not drilled, for added strength
- Laced to Industry Nine's tried-and-true 1/1 hubset
- Handmade in Ogden, UT, USA and backed with a generous warranty
- Item #ENV2SQ7
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.