Select Style & Size
Aero Road Stem Computer Mount
Mount your Garmin or Wahoo computer to your ENVE Aero road stem with the Aero Road Stem Computer Mount. Built by K Edge, it features a clean and integrated solution for mounting a computer without resorting to clamping it to the handlebar. You're rewarded with an elegant looking mount that retains maximum aerodynamics. It's an ideal solution if you are using ENVE's Aero Road or TT bar and realize the impossible clamping space between the handlebar and stem. The ENVE Computer Mount is compatible with Garmin and Wahoo out of the box, with inserts for each, and the ENVE Aero Road Stem.
- A Garmin or Wahoo computer mount for ENVE's Aero Road Stem
- Includes inserts for both brand's computers
- Constructed of aluminum for lightweight and durability
- Built in the USA by K Edge
- Maximizes aerodynamics with an out-in-front profile
- Lets you mount the computer without handlebar/stem size constraints
- Item #ENV006R
- SES Aero Stem, Garmin computers (820, 520, 510, 500, 25, 20), Wahoo computers, GoPro, Garmin Virb and similar sized cameras
- Recommended Use
- Mounting a Garmin or Wahoo computer to an ENVE Aero Road Stem
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
January 6, 2020
ENVE mount for the win!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Works well. But you do have to take off the front/top Enve stem plate to install. So, mark your handlebar position. Clean look. Comes with both Garmin and Wahoo mounts. Also comes with GoPro mount.
November 4, 2019
Does this product include the GoPro mount on the bottom?
January 6, 2020
Yes - mine did from Competitive Cyclist. And both Wahoo and Garmin mounts.