Late in the year marks our favorite season to ride, when the trees start to change their colors from green to gold and auburn, the temperatures dip, and the dirt cools off getting ready for the winter. Keep a little extra warmth going on those cool late-season days with the Endura SingleTrack Hoodie. It combines the technical features that a jersey offers, but with a much more casual aesthetic that seamlessly transitions form the trail to smores around a campfire. It's made from a soft-touch, high-wicking synthetic blend that traps sweat in its fibers, and quickly ushers it away from your skin to keep you comfortable and dry, A slim fit hood with three-panel seaming allows you to wear it underneath your helmet if the temps take a dive, and front hand pockets let you keep your keys and cards secure after the ride when you're grabbing a slice at the pizza shack.
- A soft technical hoodie for taking on fall riding
- High-wicking fabric pulls away sweat and breathes
- Anti-odor treatment keeps you smelling fresh after the ride
- Front hand pockets offers storage for after the ride
- Hood features three panel design for comfort under a helmet
- Casual look passes on the trail or hanging out with your crew
- Item #EDA001V
- Q & A
Love love love this.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Form fitting but still giving you room for a jersey underneath, light weight but still providing warmth. Great for fall rides in 40-50 degree weather. Folds up small enough to fit in a back pack or camelback pocket. True to size. I tend to take a medium in all fox gear and a medium fit well in this.