Select a Size
Select a Color
MT500 Waterproof Jacket
Endura pairs its ExoShell60 3-layer fabric with intelligent design to give us a rain jacket purpose-built for the trails. The MT500 Jacket was designed with MacAskill in mind, keeping us dry through a myriad of conditions whether on the trail or our morning commute through the Pacific Northwest. The MT500’s exceptionally breathable fabric helps prevent that plastic bag feeling of some other rain jackets, while the two-way zip venting helps dump heat when your efforts increase. The MT500 features a helmet-compatible hood to protect from the elements, and the durable shoulder panels have silicone grip to help keep a pack in place, rather than it slipping across the waterproof finish.
- Burly yet breathable rain jacket for all-weather riding
- 3-layer waterproof fabric protects from the elements
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps warmth in and rain out
- Zip vents dump heat as needed, and function even with a pack
- Reflective trim enhances your visibility when out in low-light
- Item #EDA000B
- ExoShell60 (3-layer)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- spring, fall
- underarm zips
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered arm
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2019
Is this a mens or women's jacket. How does the sizing run?
December 13, 2019
Hey Nancy! This is a Men's jacket with sizing that is pretty true to size. I've attached the size chart so you can see measurements that correspond to each size. Let me know if you have any other questions!