Select Style & Size
MT500 Lite Knee Pad
Give yourself some added protection along with extra peace of mind on hair-raising rides by picking up the Endura MT500 Lite Knee Pads. These knee pads slip on with ease and tighten down comfortably with a hook-and-loop strap for a secure fit, and feature a terry lining for additional comfort and moisture control on warm, summer rides. Highly abrasion-resistant impact panels on the exterior ensure these pads stick around for countless rides, while the lightweight 3D flexible PU inserts and side PU foam padding give you even more impact protection to handle overshot landings and rhythm sections gone awry.
- Lightweight, comfortable knee pads for protection on rides
- PU foam inserts and side padding conforms to your leg
- Terry lining wicks sweat from your skin
- Tough impact panels on the exterior withstands tough spills
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap secures an exact fit
- Item #EDA001H
- [inner] 100% polyurethane, [outer] 43% neoprene, 32% nylon, 25% polyester, [padding] 3D PU foam
- Protection Area
- CE EN 1621/1
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 24, 2020
Would be awesome if they fit...
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 180 lbs
First ordered the L/XL. WAY too big. Returned in exchange for the S/M. WAY too small. Guess it just wasn’t meant to be. They are very well built and I wish they would’ve worked out.
December 2, 2020
Did you try the m/l size?