Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The MT500 Burner Pant
The MT500 Burner Pant features a construction that won't slow us down when we're lapping downhill runs with the crew. They're designed with a trail-oriented construction that's durable and free moving so we can have full articulation while we're riding. A slim-fit design and knee pad-friendly construction means we can fit our protective gear under our new trail pants, and four-way stretch fabric is reinforced with a durable seat panel for good measure.
- Trail pants that are ideal for downhill runs and fun with friends
- Contemporary slim-fitting design doesn't take away stretch
- Durable enough for downhill fun and trail days
- Knee pad compatible for extra protection when we need it
- PFC-Free, non-toxic water repellent finish fights water and debris
- Four-way stretch with durable seat panel is ideal for trail riding
- Item #EDAZ047
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.