Select a Size
Select a Color
MT500 Burner Pant II
For rough and rowdy days on the bike, make sure your kit starts with the durable, trail-friendly Endura MT500 Burner Pant II. These mountain biking pants are crafted from a tough yet stretchy nylon to keep up with high-flying, white-knuckle days in the saddle, while the high-stretch crotch panels ensures your range of motion is unrestricted. Mesh panels on the back of the knees ensure that cooling airflow continues to circulate on warmer days, while the ratcheting waist adjuster secures the perfect fit every time you pull them on.
- Durable, stretchy mountain biking pants for long days riding
- Nylon blend is equal parts tough and flexible
- Mesh back knee panels promotes a cooling airflow
- Slim fit keeps the fit more geared for performance
- Zippered hand pockets safely carry small items
- Adjustable waist provides an exact fit
- Item #EDA000F
- 90% nylon, 8% elastane, 2% neoprene
- ratchet waist adjuster
- 2 hand zip
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2020
Would you recommend these pants for winter riding? Not looking for super warm parts, but something for Texas winters. Somewhat warm, blocks out wind. Perhaps riding in temps around 40-50 degrees. Thanks!
May 25, 2019
Hi guys, Question regarding sizing. I typically struggle to find pants/shorts that fit me right. I am 6'6, weight about 200lbs, with a 34" waist and a 35" inseam. Would a size L do the trick on these pants? Cheers!