Why We Like The Hummvee Waterproof Hooded Jacket
We're always excited for a post-work ride, and even if the rain sets in we're prepared with Endura's Hummvee Waterproof Hooded Jacket. It's a super versatile jacket that can face everything from dainty drizzles to sideways hail. Textured waterproof, breathable, 2-layer fabric keeps us dry when the weather is anything but, and the addition of a mesh dropped liner brings together performance and comfort for excelling on the trails.
- When the weather turns for the worst we pull out the Hummvee
- Waterproof, breathable with a 2-layer fabric construction
- Ventilation from zipped underarm vents that keep us cool
- Hood with concealed adjustment for versatility
- Zipped chest and front hand warmer pockets
- Reflective trim keeps us visible in low-light conditions
- Item #EDAZ02V
- Waterproof Rating
- fall, spring
- underarm zips
- 2 hand warmers. 1 zippered chest
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 175 lbs
This is just my initial impression, but I think this is a really well made jacket. It's not nearly as heavy as I thought it would be. The only strange thing is that it is very narrow across the underarms. I measure 41 inches around the chest and based on the size chart I should be in a large. The large is just too tight and pinches when I cross my arms. I'm going to return it and get an XL. Hopefully it isn't too big everywhere else.