Hummvee Lite Short with Liner
Endura's Hummvee Lite Short comes from the Humvee collection - a line born from urban cycling shorts - and is a versatile option for mountain bikers and commuters alike. The Hummvee Lite Short is an upgraded version of the Humvee short, and it comes with a padded liner short for additional comfort when you're shredding turbulent trails. These shorts are a great option for warmer climates, but they're also breathable enough to maintain adequate temperature control. Two front hip pockets, a zipped cargo pocket, and one small essentials pocket on the rear make for plenty of storage space while a lightweight, four-way stretch nylon fabric makes these shorts a comfortable option, too.
- Lightweight and breathable shorts for mountain bikers who go hard
- 4-way stretch nylon fabric that's light and comfortable
- Clickfast detachable liner with 200 series pad for rough rides
- Elasticated waistband complete with zip fly and popper closure
- Item #EDAZ01X
- four-way stretch synthetic (95% nylon, 5% elastane)
- Removable Liner
- Clickfast detachable liner
- Endura 200-series
- 2 front hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 snap-closure rear
- elastic jacquard waistband, zippered fly with double-snap closure
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 2, 2020
Slim Fit, Comfortable, Light Weight
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 200 lbs
First off these fit very slim. Luckily the fit is very athletic but pay attention to the size chart. If you are on the border, go up a size. The liner has a low profile waist band so if you are a little bigger in the hips you know this isn't the most comfortable for undergarments. The liner is nice too, doesn't feel that awkward. But I am a huge fan of the light weight of the shorts and how flexible they are.
March 21, 2021
What is the inseam length?