3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Kick Ass Cog
The Endless Bike Kick Ass Cog doesn’t make pedaling our single-speed rigs around any easier, but it sure does look good. These stylish anodized cogs are lightweight and simple to manage, made of anodized aluminum they style up our favorite single-speed or fixed gear rig. Kick Ass Cog’s are built to not damage freehubs, with their unique 1/4in design at the hub body any pedaling force is evenly spread out.
- Anodized cogs are stylish and extremely functional
- Made of 7075-T6 alloy material
- Wide hub contact point means no freehub gouging
- Specifically made for single-speed or SRAM PC7X chains
- Machined locally in North Carolina
- Item #EDB0002
- Cog Material
- 7075 T6 aluminum
- Hub Type
- Shimano or SRAM compatible
- Recommended Use
- single speed, fixed gear
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.