Select style & size:Select options
When you're tired of suffering through constant leg burn and struggling to stay afloat when the powder piles up, it's time to expand your quiver with the pow-slaying Endeavor Scout Series Snowboard. Its tapered shape, setback stance, and wide nose help you glide effortlessly across the deepest snow, and it comes at a price that won't force you to choose between getting a new park deck and investing in a pow-specific ride.
Even though the shape of the Scout is optimized for floating through untracked pow, Endeavor added camber underfoot so you can still carve up groomers after you pop out of the trees on your way back to the lift. A softer flex offers a surfy feel when you're linking up pow slashes, and vibration-absorbing urethane sidewalls smooth out the ride after things get a little tracked out.
- Directional pow slayer for the deep days
- Camber with raised contacts for mix of power and float
- Wide rockered nose and setback stance keep you above snow
- Short, tapered tail for superior float and steering in deep pow
- The Channel mounting system for infinite adjustability
- Lightweight poplar core with birch channel reinforcement
- Urethane sidewalls reduce chatter
- Extruded base is easy to repair when damaged
- Item #EDV001K