Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Go your own way.
Not simply a park rat or a powder hound, you're a wild card on the slopes and your board of choice is the Endeavor Maverick Series Snowboard. That's because this versatile and powerful deck can slay jumps, slice and dice groomers, and dominate backcountry terrain. It was inspired by the riding style of Rusty Ockenden, who's known for taking his powerful and fast shredding from massive park jumps to backcountry booters and pow-covered pillows.
Camber delivers powerful pop, tenacious edge hold, and lightning-fast response, while raised contact points make it more forgiving on hard pack and improve powder performance. Speaking of powder, Endeavor gave this board a tapered directional shape with a slightly setback stance to help it float and maneuver in deep snow, without hurting its ability to take off and land switch. When conditions get chundery, urethane sidewalls soak up vibrations for a smoother rider.
- Powerful board for ripping the whole mountain
- Camber with raised contacts for powerful, yet forgiving feel
- Medium flex handles well in any terrain
- Carbon Beams enhance pop without making it too stiff
- The Channel mounting system for infinite adjustability
- Lightweight poplar core with birch channel reinforcement
- Urethane sidewalls reduce chatter
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Item #EDV001L