Select style & size:Select options
After spending years tinkering and testing in the lab and the BC backcountry, Endeavor is finally ready to release the Archetype Series Snowboard. Featuring a tapered swallowtail shape and a lively feel, this board is as at home in waist-deep snow as a fish is in the sea.
The huge nose keeps you effortlessly floating over bottomless snow, while the tapered swallowtail keeps it nimble and offers a surfy feel when you're linking pow turns. Meanwhile, camber underfoot provides a responsive, poppy feel and helps you hold an edge on groomed slopes and hardpack. Carbon Beams extending from under the back binding out to the tail add explosive turning power so you can throw up a huge cloud of cold smoke and pop back out without losing all your speed.
- Swallowtail board for dominating deep days
- Tapered directional shape floats effortlessly in pow
- Camber with raised contacts for mix of power and float
- Mid-stiff flex for response and stability at high speeds
- Carbon Beams enhance pop without making it too stiff
- The Channel mounting system for infinite adjustability
- Urethane sidewalls reduce chatter
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Item #EDV001M