Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Trainers & Accessories we have in stock.View Similar Products
Suito Interactive Trainer
Suffering in the icy winds may be considered normal training for some, but staying indoors isn't a bad option when the roads ice over and conditions are precarious at best. Let Elite's Suito Interactive Trainer make indoor sessions all the better, with a quiet ride and tons of data to get the most out of your miles.
- Elite's easy setup trainer for hammering out winter miles
- Electronic resistance provides feel of up to 15% grade climbs
- Communicates via both ANT+ and Bluetooth for easy data collecting
- Direct-drive comes ready to roll with 11-speed Shimano cassette
- Sturdy steel frame is stable and keeps noise down to a minimum
- Plug-and-Play setup takes under 5 minutes to set up and ride
- Provides cadence, speed, and power data to your phone or head unit
- Comes with 1 month of Zwift, 12 months of My E-Training subscription
- Item #ELIA028
- [base] steel
- ANT+, Bluetooth Smart
- Operating System
- iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows
- trainer, 11-speed Shimano cassette, 1-month Zwift subcription, 12-month My E-Training subscription
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 6, 2019
Great equipment for the money!
- I've put it through the wringer
I had been looking at Smart trainers for a while. Was about to pull the trigger on a Wahoo Kickr when I read some good things online (and saw some good things) about this Elite Suito. I am not the best nor fastest cyclist in the world. 15% gradiant is more than enough for me. Perfect accuracy was also not a requirement. For me the most important thing was being able to take the thing out of the box, get my bike up on it, and get onto Zwift as easily and quickly as possible and this little unit was PERFECT for that. I am loving this guy on ZWIFT and have already done nearly 300 miles in only about 3 weeks' time and the unit has performed flawlessly during this time. It does make a little noise but certainly not anything to write home about. This trainer has me excited to wake up on a "ZWIFT day" knowing I can "ride" my bike in the cold New England weather as much as I want that day. If you are considering a turbo trainer and are not a world-class athlete and just want to get fitter and have fun I think this is a great little trainer for the money!
March 18, 2020
Can I get an adapter for my Campy 9 speed cassette with the Elite Suito trainer