Select Style & Size
Qubo Power Fluid Trainer
Getting back to the basics and stepping away from the high-dollar world of smart trainers is the Elite Qubo Power Fluid Trainer. It's a progressive resistance trainer for a toss back to the early 2000's, so you control the resistance from your gear selection rather than an online training platform. The Qubo calibrates the roller pressure needed based on your weight, giving 540 watts of resistance at 40km/hr and maxing out at 1,200 watts at 60km/hr to cover most riders' training and racing power bands. Elite has fine-tuned the Qubo's Elastogel roller to be durable without causing excessive wear to your tire and to reduce noise further than most rear-wheel trainers on the market. So you'll be able to do those 5am workout sessions in the living room while watching the European live-stream without waking the neighbors. The frame folds and unfolds quickly, and it uses a single clamp mounting design to make setup hassle-free, whether you're at home or traveling.
- Fluid resistance home trainer for use with your rear wheel and tire
- Maximum resistance is on par with modern high-dollar smart trainers
- Updated roller design reduces tire-wear and noise levels
- Compatible with 20-29 inch wheels and Misuro B+ sensor
- E-Training and Desktop subscription for 1 month
- Compatible with quick-release axle, thru-axle adapter sold separately
- Item #ELIA02E
- fluid, progressive resistance
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 26, 2020
Checked all the boxes
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just a guy with a Trek fitness bike. Several years after purchasing the bike, Covid-19 helped me see it as probably the last outdoors option, above walking, that I can do to improve my fitness. The price wasn't outrageous. The set-up took all of 7 minutes. The first 10-minute workout left me assured I will be able to avoid starting from scratch at the start of my 2nd season on 2 wheels. The unit isn't loud, and I've spent the first couple of workouts in easier gears, as the resistance is more than enough.