Select Style & Size
Direto XR Interactive Trainer
As recent global regulations have resulted in our increased awareness of, if not need for, smart cycling trainers, Elite introduces the Direto XR Interactive Trainer, a direct-drive, quiet, and highly-effective companion for when outside riding may not be an option. Elite handles the data communication between the trainer and your preferred training app via ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth for reliable and precise measurements and an outside-like riding simulation. The heart of the Directo XR is its integrated power meter, which uses an Optical Torque Sensor, offering accuracy readings of +/-1.5% — an improvement of 0.5% over the original Direto. Resistance is controlled with electromagnetic braking on the 11.24-pound flywheel. The trainer responds to virtual courses and riding situations to give an immersive training experience that conditions you well for a return to outside competition. If you’re concerned about whether the Directo XR can handle your sprint efforts, the trainer boasts a stellar 2300 maximum watt resistance.
The Direto XR is keen to accommodate your road and mountain bike setups. The trainer comes equipped with a Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28 tooth cassette, but can fit long-cage derailleurs with large 12-speed gearing. Adapters to fit standard 12x142mm and boost thru-axles are available, as are specific freehubs to match your Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XDR, and Shimano microSpline cassettes.
To ensure you are up and riding quickly, Elite designs the Direto XR to unfold and get connected to within a short five-minute initial setup. Adjustable, scratch-free feet ensure a stable and level training platform on hardwood floors. The included front-wheel training block supports your ideal riding position to mimic your natural terrain. Elite includes subscriptions to Zwift and its My E-Training software as well to get your training underway.
- Smart, direct mount trainer for the dedicated cyclist
- Integrated power meter uses Optical Torque Sensor for +/-1.5% accuracy
- Reads power, cadence, and speed internally
- Improved slope simulation up to 24% gradient
- ANT+ FE-C Bluetooth communication to apps, smartphones, tablets, and pc
- Included 11-speed cassette
- Item #ELIA02D
- electronically managed magnetic brake
- yes, ANT+ (FE-C, power, speed, cadence), Bluetooth (FTMS, power, speed, cadence)
- Operating System
- iOS, Andriod, MacOS, Windows
- trainer, installed cassette (Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11 / 28t), power cord, Elite Travel Block, Elite's My E-Training software (12-month free subscription), Zwift (1-month free subscription)
- [open] 25.6 x 34 x 21.6in, [folded] 25.6 x 11.8 x 21.6in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 24, 2020
Hello Is the Included 11-speed cassette already installed? Thank you