Direto XR Interactive Trainer
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Bike Trainers & Accessories in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Direto XR Interactive Trainer
As recent global regulations have resulted in our increased awareness of, if not need for, smart cycling trainers, Elite introduces the Direto XR Interactive Trainer, a direct-drive, quiet, and highly-effective companion for when outside riding may not be an option. Elite handles the data communication between the trainer and your preferred training app via ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth for reliable and precise measurements and an outside-like riding simulation. The heart of the Directo XR is its integrated power meter, which uses an Optical Torque Sensor, offering accuracy readings of +/-1.5% — an improvement of 0.5% over the original Direto. Resistance is controlled with electromagnetic braking on the 11.24-pound flywheel. The trainer responds to virtual courses and riding situations to give an immersive training experience that conditions you well for a return to outside competition. If you’re concerned about whether the Directo XR can handle your sprint efforts, the trainer boasts a stellar 2300 maximum watt resistance.
The Direto XR is keen to accommodate your road and mountain bike setups. The trainer comes equipped with a Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28 tooth cassette, but can fit long-cage derailleurs with large 12-speed gearing. Adapters to fit standard 12x142mm and boost thru-axles are available, as are specific freehubs to match your Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XDR, and Shimano microSpline cassettes.
To ensure you are up and riding quickly, Elite designs the Direto XR to unfold and get connected to within a short five-minute initial setup. Adjustable, scratch-free feet ensure a stable and level training platform on hardwood floors. The included front-wheel training block supports your ideal riding position to mimic your natural terrain. Elite includes subscriptions to Zwift and its My E-Training software as well to get your training underway.
- Smart, direct mount trainer for the dedicated cyclist
- Integrated power meter uses Optical Torque Sensor for +/-1.5% accuracy
- Reads power, cadence, and speed internally
- Improved slope simulation up to 24% gradient
- ANT+ FE-C Bluetooth communication to apps, smartphones, tablets, and pc
- Included 11-speed cassette
- Item #ELIA02D
- electronically managed magnetic brake
- yes, ANT+ (FE-C, power, speed, cadence), Bluetooth (FTMS, power, speed, cadence)
- Operating System
- iOS, Andriod, MacOS, Windows
- trainer, installed cassette (Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11 / 28t), power cord, Elite Travel Block, Elite's My E-Training software (12-month free subscription), Zwift (1-month free subscription)
- [open] 25.6 x 34 x 21.6in, [folded] 25.6 x 11.8 x 21.6in
- indoor training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years