Select Style & Size
You have to take notice when Electric says the Tech One Pro Sunglasses might be the comfiest pair of sunglasses it's ever made. These sporty sunnies style a half-frame design for a lighter feel, and the discrete nose pads hug your nose for a stay-put fit. Electric coated the lenses to resist water stains, oil smudges, and unwanted reflections. The lenses are polarized to deflect glares off water and windows.
- Lightweight sunnies designed with comfort in mind
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from water and snow
- Coatings resist water, oil, and smudging
- Thin frame with seamless nose pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #ELC006L
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/width/temple] 46 / 144 / 161mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 26, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 152 lbs
I bought these to use mountain biking. They seem to work really well, the half frame gives me more visibility of the trail. Full framed sunglasses obstruct a small part of the oncoming obstacles on the trail. These also fit well with either a full face helmet or a half shell. I would recommend these to a friend.
Michael Vyskocil Jr.
September 2, 2018
- I've used it several times
...don’t like the look. They’re too “tech” for my taste. They are well built, and functional otherwise. Very light, and work well for running/hiking, etc. As always, YMMV w/ sunglasses. Try ‘em out.