Kleveland Small Goggles
As Electric’s first signature goggle series, the Kleveland goggle receives a certain attention to detail that appropriately reflects the nature of the athlete who inspired the design. Electric is known for their unparalleled lens quality which renders impeccable vision, but the strengths of the Cleveland goggle lie within the frame. After putting the goggles on, the first thing the user tends to notice is the naturally ergonomic feeling of the face foam attached to the goggle’s frame. Multiple layers of soft foam are lined with a hypoallergenic polar fleece lining which supplies unbeatable comfort as well as moisture-wicking qualities. The polar fleece lining also helps to provide a tight seal, which allows the frame’s integrated venting system to work as it was intended for improved airflow and fog-prevention.
- Signature series goggle implements a unique shape and comfy fit
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog lens coatings keep your vision crisp
- Silicone-lined strap keeps things in place during dynamic movement
- Over-the-glasses compatibility keeps prescription eyewear in place
- Features the Keyhole system for future add-ons
- Item #ELCZ64Y
- anti-scratch, anti-fog
- Interchangeable Lens
- TPU, anti-fog
- Eyeglass Compatible
- over the glasses compatible
- Face Size
- small, medium
- 40mm, silicone lining
- Case Included
- microfiber goggle bag
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2020
Flattering and protective
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
After years of looking for goggles that would not only protect my eyes but actually fit my small face, I found what I was looking for! I am absolutely in love, I took a hard slam not too long ago and the lenses stayed intact.
March 11, 2021
I need very dark glasses for Antarctica. How dark are these lenses?