The Electric EG3.5 goggle is a compact version of the EG3.0 that is packed full of the same technology and clarity but catered to smaller faces or a better fit with helmets.
The high clarity spherical lenses feature anti-fog, anti-scratch, and anti-glare coating that allows you to have clear vision on wet days, sunny days, and after brushing up with a tree. Meanwhile the flexible frame, silicone strap, and triple layer face form create a comfortable and snow-tight fit that stays in place while you slash, jump, and carve your way down the hill.
- Compact goggle packed with the latest technology for optimal clarity
- Spherical lenses can be easily swapped and add peripheral vision]
- Anti-glare coating allows for better vision on sunny days on snow
- Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch Hard Coating keeps you seeing clearly
- 40mm strap is comfortable and stays put with or without a helmet
- Press Seal ensures an airtight fit between lenses and frame
- Contoured Triple Layer Face Foam allows for bell to bell comfort
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Item #ELC006O
- oversized dual spherical injected polycabonate
- Interchangeable Lens
- Technical Features
- contoured triple layer face foam, A/R coating anti-reflective, Press Seal
- Face Size
- small, medium
- 40mm with silicone lining
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 21, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- One Size Fits Most
- 6` 2"
- 195 lbs
These are no doubt high quality goggles! Personally, just wasn't a fan of how they fit on my face as far as the foam cushioning. Also they weren't as tinted/reflective as I was hoping, you can see into them quite easily. However, they're definitely one of the sharpest pair of goggles I've seen in person so someone will definitely fall in love with these if they get lucky enough to purchase a pair.