Why We Like The Wildcat 86 CX Ski
When we need to carve hard on groomers and frontside terrain we turn to the forward thinking Elan Wildcat 86 CX Ski. While this ski is the widest in the Wildcat line at 86mm width it still thrives on firm pack without hanging you out to dry when there is some fresh snow off piste.
What really sets this ski apart is the asymmetrical Amphibio profile that uses a camber profile and beefier sidewall on the inside edge to boost edge hold. On the outside edges there is a rocker profile in the tip that eases turn transitions. This combination gives you the best of both worlds while you make high speed turns or quick controlled turns down your local ski resort.
- Versatile frontside ski that uses forward thinking technology
- 86mm waist width effortlessly goes edge to edge on groomers
- Short turn radius encourages slalom like control at speed
- Amphibio profile balances powerful edge hold with easy transitions
- SST construction directly transfers power to your edges
- Carbon tubes boost torsional rigidity to further boost edge hold
- Full length wood core is powerful, damp, responsive, and lightweight
- Sintered base effortlessly skips across cat tracks
- Item #ELAC00C
- 152cm, 158cm, 164cm, 170cm
- [152cm] 127 / 86 / 113mm, [158cm] 127 / 86 / 113mm, [164cm] 128 / 86 / 114mm, [170cm] 129 / 86 / 114mm
- Turn Radius
- [152cm] 12.9, [158cm] 13.8m, [164cm] 14.7m, [170cm] 15.6m
- Amphibio (cambered inside edge, rockered outside edge)
- Tubelite wood, carbon rods
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?