It isn't well advertised, but during production, the Elan Women's Speed Magic Power Shift Ski with ELW 11.0 Shift Binding is dusted with a hearty sprinkling of glitter and inlaid with a microscopic layer of ski-racing cowbells—well, maybe not, but the laminated wood core and mono titanium reinforcement brings plenty of high-powered ski racing vibes to these insatiable carving skis. With a slim and spicy 69mm waist width, the Speed Magic transfers from edge to edge with lightning precision so you can lay down zippy slalom turns lap after lap.
Speaking of edges, the Speed Magic comes equipped with RST sidewalls to optimize power transfer to the tip and tail when you're laying the skis over. Carvers love their traditional camber underfoot, so Elan built this ski with plenty—however, it's a touch different than your run-of-the-mill ski. Its Amphibio profile and carbon-reinforced Power Spine build utilizes a cambered inside edge for excellent edge engagement with a slightly rockered outside edge for effortless, flowy turning. Add in Elan's trustworthy ELW 11.0 alpine binding, and you'll have onlookers looking up the Doppler effect on their smartphones after you whiz past with joyful yelps.
- Powerful, responsive carving skis for women who rip
- Agile 69mm waist width reminiscent of race skis
- Cambered inside edge with rockered outside edge for flowy turns
- Nimble 11-12m turn radius allows for quick slalom-style movement
- Power Spine technology uses carbon ribs for power transfer
- Laminated Woodcore with Mono Titanium reinforcement layer
- RST vertical sidewalls are durable and provide expert edging
- Item #ELA000O