Your summer dreams of shredding the steeps come alive this winter when you ride the Ripstick 96 Ski from Elan. This all-mountain freerider rips the resort whether it's a pow day or another groomer session. Its versatile 96mm waist includes Elan's unique Amphibio profile, which combines camber with free-floating rocker at the tip and tail.
Elan built the Ripstick with a TubeLite Core that includes a responsive, stable wood center and stiff fiberglass laminates to improve torsional rigidity at each turn. Also unique to Elan is the Ripstick's SST construction, which makes the ski easy to repair and difficult to damage thanks to durable sidewalls that direct power to the ski's edge and resists blow-outs so a sharky rock doesn't prematurely end your day.
- All-mountain freerider excels on- and off-piste
- Versatile 96mm waist rides soft and firm snow
- Amphibio's rocker camber combo floats pow and cuts groomers
- TubeLight core combines lightweight wood with stiff fiberglass
- SST sidewall construction provides rapid and direct power
- Item #ELA000M