Why We Like The Elan Ripstick 94 Ski
Your summer-swept dreams of shredding steep runs are made real this winter when you ride on the Elan Ripstick 94 Ski. We trust these all-mountain skis to rip at the resort both off and on piste.
The versatile 94mm waist includes Elan's unique Amphibio profile that combines the edge hold of camber with playful rocker at the tip and tail. Be sure to check your skis before you click in, as these are left- and right-specific, giving you cambered inside edges for grip and rockered outside edges for smooth transitions between turns.
Elan built the Ripstick with a TubeLight Core that includes a responsive, stable wood center and stiff fiberglass laminates to improve torsional rigidity at each turn. Also unique to Elan is the Ripstick's SST construction, which makes the ski easy to repair and difficult to damage, with durable sidewalls that quicken power transmission directly through your skiing prowess.
- All-mountain ski that excels on- and off-piste every single day
- Versatile 94mm waist rides well on both soft and firm snow
- Amphibio's left- and right-specific profile carves like a dream
- TubeLight core combines lightweight wood core with stiff fiberglass
- SST sidewall construction provides rapid and direct power transfer
- Vapor tip lowers swing weight to add control all over the mountain
- Sintered bases skip across flat sections and cat tracks with ease
- Item #ELAC031
- 146cm, 154cm, 162cm, 170cm, 178cm
- 136 / 94 / 110mm
- Turn Radius
- [146cm] 13.2m, [154cm] 14m, [162cm] 15m, [170cm] 16.2m, [178cm] 18m
- rocker / camber / flat
- carbon, fiberglass
- sintered UHMW
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 170cm] 8lb 0.3oz (3640g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain ski
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help