Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ripstick 106 Ski
Rip some turns on or off piste with equal confidence and comfort on the versatile Elan Ripstick 106 Ski. The 106mm waisted ski is built to take you wherever you want to go, it functions great as a lightweight touring ski with decent float or as a frontside ski for someone who likes a little more width for off piste adventure, it can even used as a super maneuverable deep pow ski for skiers who don't demand as much float.
The Ripstick 106 features a unique profile that designates a specific right and left ski so that the cambered section is on the inside edge and the rockered section is on the outside edge. This creates a ski that can hold a mean edge when carving but transitions between turns more easily than a traditionally cambered ski.
- Mid fat ski that will take you where you want to go
- 106mm waist is fat enough to float, thin enough to carve
- Amphibio profile mixes easy turn initiation with solid edge hold
- Short turn radius allows for nimble control and clean carving
- Lightweight wood core cuts overall weight and adds a nice feel
- Full length carbon tubes run through the core to boost rebound
- Fiberglass laminates provide a consistent flex and added torsion
- Item #ELAC00G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.