The Rocks 2.0 Jacket
Eider's Men's The Rocks 2.0 Jacket blend technical features with a versatile aesthetic that works on the slopes as well as in town. Constructed from a water- and windproof, breathable membrane, you'll be sure to stay dry and comfortable when the storm is relentless but the powder is too good to call it quits. Critically taped seams further add to the jacket's reliable defense against warmth-robbing moisture, while a helping of synthetic insulation traps your body heat for reliable warmth when the temperature plummets. An adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs allow you to fully seal out the elements, and a generous number of pockets keep your mountain essentials easily accessible so you can spend less time running into the lodge and more time on the snow.
- A modern ski jacket for long days in the mountains or in town
- Waterproof, breathable membrane offers lasting storm protection
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from permeating
- Synthetic insulation reliably traps body heat in damp conditions
- Wrist gaiters keep sleeves in place and snow out
- Item #EID00AQ