You always make the best of it.
The temperatures may be cold and the snow might not be stellar, but you'll be well-equipped to make the most of some marginal conditions in your Eider Women's Squaw Valley Jacket. Built with a Defender membrane and E-Loft insulation, this jacket shields from slushy snow, frigid winter winds, unruly temperatures, and it still allows your body to breathe during those days it's just too good to stop and take a break. The jacket's snow skirt and wrist gaiters keep cold and snow out, so you stay warm, dry, and ready to charge when you find an untouched line.
- Insulated ski or snowboard jacket ready for the coldest days
- Defender membrane keeps snow and water out all day
- Breathable technology prevents stuffiness on the slopes
- E-Loft insulation stays warm even in wet conditions
- Removable powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Underarm vents release excess heat for comfort
- Item #EID009S