You can take the skier out of the west...
If you love nothing more than west coast skiing, wear the Eider Men’s Squaw Valley Jacket to whatever your home resort is to bring the vibes east. This ski jacket features a waterproof, breathable Defender membrane and fully sealed seams to ensure no snowflakes can sneak in to dampen your spirits. To keep you cozy, Eider included lightweight E-Loft insulation, strategically placed for warmth where you need it most. In case you start to overheat, there are underarm zippers to release the excess heat for a comfortable ride. For protection as you ride through falling snow, this jacket has a high collar and an ergonomic hood, as well as a powder skirt with a nonslip band for secure defense.
- Jacket for days at your favorite resort
- Waterproof Defender seals out snow
- E-Loft insulation traps in heat even while wet
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you
- Underarm zippers provide ventilation
- Powder skirt, hood, and high collar keep snow out
- A multitude of pockets keep the essentials on hand
- Item #EID00A9
- Q & A
Is the hood detachable?