When your ski season consists of everything from deep powder skiing during storm days to big objectives in iconic mountain ranges, it's good to have a pair of pants that can roll with the variety of conditions you'll encounter throughout winter. The Eider Men's Shaper Pants will do just that with a waterproof and breathable three-layer shell and durable face fabric that won't easily tear when you're lapping powder between the trees or booting your way up a rock- and ice-covered ridge line. Zip the bib off when conditions are clear, and open the extra-long leg zips when you need to let in a little cool air to avoid overheating on the bootpack.
- Ski pant with bib for heavy-duty coverage in deep powder
- 3-layer shell protects from heavy snowfall and wind
- Extra-long side zips for rapid ventilation
- Detachable bib adapts to changing conditions
- Roomy hand and thigh pockets stow on-mountain essentials
- Item #EID00AV
- Q & A
fit is off for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: m
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 160lbs
Fit is very personal, so just a heads up that the removable 'Bib" is VERY tight around the abdomen. Interestingly, i am a very slim guy (31 waist) and this bib thingamajig was like wearing a corset.If you have no intention of using the bib, then waist fit seems fine. Pants seem very well made , but the are also slightly baggier than i have come to expect from Euro brands. having to return so hope fit comments help some.