Wind and snow won't get you off track.
The Eider Shaper 3L Shell Jacket might not get you sponsored, but it is determined to get you on the longest, deepest ski tours the backcountry has to offer. This three-layer shell's waterproof and breathable Defender membrane blocks out snow whether it's coming down on the skintrack or floating overhead as you soar down the mountain. A powder skirt, adjustable hood, and wrist gaiters also work together to shield you from deep snow while you rip couloirs, and the Shaper's high collar fits ergonomically around your face to protect from fierce alpine winds.
- Minimalist ski shell for powder tours
- Defender membrane repels water and blocks wind
- Breathable design prevents stuffiness
- Underarm vents release excess heat
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters keeps stray snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts for custom, cozy fit
- Ergonomic collar adds protection from wind
- Item #EID009M
- Q & A
Bombproof Shell with Feminine Flare
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small (6)
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 128lbs
I love the Eider Shaper shell! I wanted a shell for spring skiing, but one that still had some style and a feminine shape. This shell is a rich color, matches back great to pink pants, and I love the ripstop in shoulders and down back.
The ergonomic zipper is cool as it has the shape of your chin built into zipper itself (It is curved). Seems funny but is actually really comfortable as it gives more room around the face so you don't end up with a zipper traffic jam from your fleece, insulator, etc. Really great feature when you tuck your face in on windy lift rides or hikes up the ridge!