Ski-ready and urban-friendly.
From exploring Colorado pow stashes in January to wandering through snow-covered streets in Brooklyn come February, the Eider Women's Park Slope Insulated Jacket transitions from the resort to town with comfort and style. Its highly waterproof, breathable Defender membrane keeps rain, sleet, and snow on the outside while allowing internal moisture to escape easily as you make your way from shop to restaurant, and the toasty E-Loft insulation throughout assures hearty warmth but without the bulk when navigating black diamonds. A removable powder skirt helps you meet the needs of the day that's ahead of you, while the relaxed cut fits comfortably over layers and refuses to constrict your movement.
- Urban chic meets mountain performance in this winter favorite
- Waterproof, breathable membrane shields against the elements
- Synthetic insulation maintains toasty warmth without bulk
- Relaxed fit keeps your movement free
- Removable powder skirt customizes your protection
- Multiple zippered pockets bring along your daily essentials
- Item #EID009H