Looking good and feeling great in the snow.
It's hard to say whether the Eider Women's Naeba Jacket is more stylish than it is protective, or vice versa. Its Defender membrane boasts higher waterproof, breathable ratings than most ski jackets, and fully taped seams double down on waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through. One the other hand, Eider cut the Naeba with a tailored fit that stays slim around the waist and hips for a look that's more than fashionable for ski towns. Despite its slim fit, the Naeba's four-way stretch fabrication ensures freedom of movement all around the resort.
The Naeba also features Primaloft's premium Gold Luxe insulation. This insulation feels as light and lofty as down, except it stays warm even if it happens to get wet because it's a strong synthetic. There are zippers under each arm that allow ample ventilation for cool airflow if you get too hot. Both the hood and powder skirt are detachable for coverage whether it's cloudy and stormy or bright and sunny. Although it doesn't look like it, the Naeba boasts an abundance of pockets to store goggles, phones, passes, and more.
- Sleek ski jacket balances high style with high performance
- Defender membrane with high waterproof, breathable ratings
- Primaloft Gold Luxe insulation mimics down but stays warm when wet
- Four-way stretch fabrication ensures freedom of movement
- Underarm ventilation allows ample airflow when you get too warm
- Detachable hood and powder skirt customize coverage
- Slim cut for a tailored, sleek look
- Item #EID008C
- Q & A
Wanted to love this jacket....
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 135lbs
....but there is a huge design flaw. I was looking for an insulated jacket. Loved the look of this; great zippers, pockets (inside/out), removable hood, reinforced elbows and chest area. I've worn it and didn't realize the flaw - you can't zipper the front all the way up and not even close with a helmet on. It's not a ski jacket - even without the hood I couldn't zip it up. Soooo disappointed. Will reach out to customer service to see if I can return it. Really bummed about this one