Embrace the wet, cold winters of upstate New York.
As its name suggests, the Eider Women's Lake Placid 3.0 Jacket is designed to tackle some of upstate New York's toughest conditions, in style and warm protection—naturally. Eider equipped this jacket with a waterproof, breathable Defender membrane and fully taped seams to prevent wet weather from seeping through. Thermal Control System body-maps E-loft insulation to give you more warmth where you want it and less where you don't. Additionally, the Lake Placid 2.0 Jacket also features a protective powder skirt to keep snow out. The adjustable hood is also removable for bluebird days (the few that there may be in New York), and there are adjustments at the hem and cuffs to seal out extra chilly drafts and snow. Not to mention, Eider also added zippered chest and hand pockets, as well as internal pockets designed for smartphones, media players, electronics, and goggles.
- Warm, waterproof ski jacket that handles snow from coast to coast
- Two-layer membrane shuts out rain and snow, yet stays breathable
- Synthetic insulation is body-mapped for steadfast warmth
- Air Flow liner allows sweat and moisture to escape
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs offer customized protection
- Regular fit ensures you can comfortably layer and move freely
- Multiple pockets provide plenty of storage for on-hill essentials
- Item #EID007G