The ideal mountain town coat.
The Eider Women's Cole Valley Jacket is the ideal street-to-slope jacket if you are headed to your favorite mountain town on vacation this winter. Its two-layer Defender membrane provides waterproof protection and stretchy breathability while you're skiing, and the jacket's underarm vents can be quickly opened up when you need to lose some excess heat after back-to-back hot laps down your favorite groomed run. And once you're off the mountain to enjoy a well-earned cocktail, the snow skirt buttons away as you walk around town in search of a suitable establishment.
- Ski jacket for exploring mountain towns and frontside slopes
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps soggy, wet snow out
- ELoft insulation retains warmth in damp conditions
- Underarm vents release excess heat after back-to-back laps
- Powder skirt buttons away for more casual wear
- Adjustable cuffs and hem offer a personalized fit
- Relaxed fit accommodates bulky midlayers
- Item #EID009K
- Q & A
Top notch ski coat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
I love all the pockets and placements for storage in this coat. Fitted, but not too fitted. Love the texture on the fabric, makes it less flat looking. Super warm!