Set to shred.
The Eider Men's Brooklyn 2.0 Jacket aims to keep cold-sensitive skiers toasty as they cruise groomers. The Defender membrane keeps snow from soaking in and ruining powder days, while E-Loft synthetic insulation retains insulating properties when conditions turn damp. When you're sweating from an above-the-chair hike, the underarm vents release excess heat to keep you comfortable for your next run. Once your day of shredding is done, remove the powder skirt and wear the Brooklyn for comfort and warmth as you explore the village looking for the best place to stop and grab a beer with your friends.
- A ski jacket for ripping groomers on bluebird days
- Defender membrane keeps water from soaking into jacket
- E-Loft insulation retains warmth in damp conditions
- Vents release excess heat for temperature regulation
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs for personalized fit
- Item #EID009Y