Giustaforza II 10-60 Pro Torque Wrench
Originally built in Italy, the Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II 10-60 Pro Torque Wrench lives up to high expectations. The Giustaforza II uses no batteries or electronics—the first to break in any tool. It's unlocked by a knob located on the wrench end; once unlocked, set the desired torque value, push the knob back in to lock in place and away you go. When you reach the desired torque, the Guistaforza II delivers a confident 'CLICK' and provides three degrees of free movement in the handle. Set with a +/-4% tolerance, the Guistaforza II's precision is top-notch, because when you're installing that ceramic bottom bracket on your expensive carbon machine the last thing you want is an inaccurate reading.
- Pro torque wrench with capacity from 10 to 60Nm
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratcheting head for convenience in use
- +/-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 'CLICKS')
- Stainless steel body for years of reliable use
- Torque range is ideal for the highest torque specs found on a bicycle
- Laser-etched inscriptions add aesthetic appeal
- Item #EFF0008
- [body] stainless steel
- Recommended Use
- preserving carbon
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?