A best-seller for a reason.
You've probably seen the Edelweiss Curve 9.8mm Dry Unicore Climbing Rope at some sport crag, faraway alpine wall, or even the gym. That's because most climbers can agree on this best-selling rope's versatile 9.8mm diameter that's both friendly for beginning belayers and light for advanced climbers working on projects. Edelweiss treated this Curve with a Dry treatment to add dirt- and water-resistance, and the Unicore construction connects the core to the sheath to eliminate sheath slippage for long-lasting use. The HD Cover sheath has a smooth braiding process that you can actually feel. This climbing rope's durability and lightness enters it into Edelweiss's most advanced generation of climbing ropes.
- Best-selling climbing rope for sport and trad routes
- Versatile 9.8mm diameter accommodates beginners and experts
- Dry treatment adds dirt- and water-resistance to the sheath
- Unicore connects the core to the sheath to eliminate slippage
- HD Cover offers a smoother braiding process
- Perform 3 generation of durability and lightness
- Item #EDL001M