Select Style & Size
Ultralight Climbing Helmet
Of course climbers want their helmets to ricochet rocks off their dome and prevent brain injury, but they also want them to feel like they aren't there. Edelrid's Ultralight Climbing Helmet puts an emphasis on ultralight with twenty-six vents and a detachable, washable headband to keep comfort levels on max. The robust, impact-resistant shell protects your brain bucket from choss, and the two adjustable straps ensure a secure fit. The attachment accommodates headlamps for nighttime rappels.
- An ultralight climbing helmet
- Robust and impact-resistant polypropylene shell
- Detachable, washable headband made of synthetic leather
- Fully adjustable headstrap and chinstrap
- Twenty-six vents offer constant airflow
- Clip for attaching headlamps
- Item #ELR001Y
- Shell Material
- 26 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- adjustable headstrap, adjustable chin strap
- Claimed Weight
- 15 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 7, 2019
Is this petal edelrid ultralight helmet ANSI certified?
August 17, 2018
What is the circumference of helmet interior? How large of a head/hair can it fit? One size fits all is NOT accurate.