The climb-anything rope.
Edelrid certified the Topaz Pro Dry CT Climbing Rope as a single, twin, or half rope to work flawlessly whether you're climbing sport, trad, ice, or multi-pitch. Its 9.2mm diameter is incredibly skinny for a single rope, and surprisingly durable with a fall rating that exceeds other ropes with the same diameter. Its Pro Dry treatment covers both sheath and core to absorb less water than 2% and excel UIAA's water repellent test. Edelrid's Thermo Shield technology bonds the core to the sheath to eliminate sheath slippage, thereby extending the rope's overall life.
- Ultralight climbing rope certified as single, twin, or half
- Pro Dry treatment excels UIAA's standards for water absorption
- Thermo Shield enhances overall handling and extends the rope's life
- ColorTec bi-pattern distinctly points out the rope's middle
- 9.2mm diameter offers extremely sensitive handling ideal for experienced belaying
- Item #ELR003K