Select a Size
Select a Color
Tommy Caldwell Pro Dry DT Climbing Rope
- Climbing rope of choice for professional master Tommy Caldwell
- 9.6mm is both light for multi-pitch and strong for sport projects
- Pro Dry meets UIAA's standards for water-resistance
- Thermo Shield bonds core to sheath for outstanding handling
- DuoTec permanent bi-pattern eases anchor cleanups and rappels
- 3D lap coiled comes straight out of the package without kinks
- Item #ELR003M
- Dry Treatment
- Pro Dry
- Static Elongation
- Dynamic Elongation
- Impact Force
- UIAA Falls
- Sheath Construction
- Thermo Shield
- Sheath Mass
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2018
Handles and Performs Great
- I've put it through the wringer
Love the bi-weave, allows you to save so much time on those multi pitch raps. Great durability and handling, and the green stands out so well on the rock as well!
July 31, 2018
Awesome rope, handles smoothly, biweave is great.
April 11, 2018
- I've used it several times
I purchased the 70m rope for an ice climbing trip to Ouray, CO. Overall the rope performed pretty well. Ties and unties knots pretty well and seems to be durable. I chose the duo color to see how much of a difference and how quickly I would be able to find the middle of the rope. Because the two halfs of the rope are very similar in color it was actually very difficult to find the middle of the rope if it was lying on the ground. This was really the only major gripe I have with this rope. The Edelrid weighed a little over 11lbs. Overall the Edelrid is a bit stiffer than my other climbing ropes. Hopefully this means durability and a longer life. I feel the Edelrid is a quality rope and look forward to using it for many seasons to come.
November 1, 2018
Thats rad where is that?
November 21, 2018
Hi Garrett, Ouray, Colorado. The ice park is awesome!