Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Tommy Caldwell Eco Dry ColorTec Climbing Rope
We added the Tommy Caldwell Eco Dry ColorTec Climbing Rope to our quiver to tackle big walls and alpine routes like Tommy himself. The fine sheath structure makes for easy handling and extreme abrasion resistance. We confidently push for the onsight even in wet conditions with this dry-treated rope.
- Lightweight, durable rope for grueling sport routes and big walls
- 9.3mm for the more attentive belayer and advanced climber
- Skinny single rope ideal for redpoints and wandering trad routes
- PFC-free Eco Dry treatment for eco-friendly water resistance
- Innovative ColorTec braiding process results in bicolor rope
- Item #ELRC04L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.