Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Salsa
Select a size:
The Edelrid Sirana Harness is a year-round alpine harness that thrives on multi-pitch rock or backcountry tours. Its laminated construction packs small in ski packs, and 3D mesh padding provides a comfy landing if you fall. There's a Slide Block buckle at the waist to ensure a quick-and-easy fit, and the elastic leg loops pack smaller than adjustable leg loops. Edelrid instilled a bright Dyneema indicator at the tie-in point to let you know when it's time to get another harness. There are five gear loops total, as well as two ice screw attachments and a back loop for chalk bags.
- All-around alpine harness for multi-pitch climbs and tours
- Laminated construction includes 3D mesh padding for comfort
- Slide Block buckle at waist and stretch leg loops for easy on-off
- Tie-in point with Dyneema wear indicator for enhanced safety
- Additional fifth gear loop gives greater storage
- Two attachments for ice screw clips and back loop for chalk bag
- Item #ELRC03N
3 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 2 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.