Select style & size:Select options
Lightweight, strong, and comfy for long days.
Edelrid made its Men's Shield II Climbing Helmet lightweight and robust so you don't have a reason to leave it behind when you tackle long, demanding routes. Its In-Mold construction consists of a tough polycarbonate shell and an expanded polystyrene foam that you can remove if you need more room. The Wing-Fit adjustable system includes a fully adjustable chin strap and a rear dial for a comfortable fit. Airflow ventilation utilizes ten large openings to provide all the fresh air your melon needs, and four headlamp clips make sure you don't have to adjust your headlamp's band every fifteen feet on your rappel.
- Light, robust climbing helmet protects your melon from falling rocks
- Tough shell and impact foam offer ample overhead protection
- Airflow Ventilation system with ten large vents
- Wing-Fit adjustable system assures a secure fit
- Item #ELR0036
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Honestly, I'm sold on the look of these helmets. Helmets are notoriously goofy looking. So, I love that they went with their our, creature creation.
With that said, it 's a safe helmet and very comfortable. It will fit true to size.