Select style & size:Select options
Rope bags are overrated.
Nobody likes awkwardly hiking approaches with a rope bag slung around one shoulder, which is why Edelrid made the Rope Rider Bag 45 a backpack so you can hike to the climbing crag without your rope weighing down one side of your body. Rigidly constructed, the Rope Rider stands upright for easier packing and unpacking, and its tarp is removable for an easier time at the crag. Its capacity can pack climbing gear, a rope, draws, a trad rack, and enough snacks and water for a few hours.
- Rigid climbing backpack stands upright at the crag
- 45L capacity suitable for rope, quickdraws, and a single trad rack
- Removable tarp shields clean climbing ropes from dirty grounds
- Numerous internal pockets for phone, topos, and guidebooks
- External zippered pocket for tape, keys, and money
- Item #ELR0046
45L (2746cu in)
1 zippered exterior, numerous internal
sport climbing, trad climbing