Select style & size:Select options
Rope bags are overrated.
- Rigid climbing backpack stands upright at the crag
- 45L capacity suitable for rope, quickdraws, and a single trad rack
- Removable tarp shields clean climbing ropes from dirty grounds
- Numerous internal pockets for phone, topos, and guidebooks
- External zippered pocket for tape, keys, and money
- Item #ELR0046
- Q & A
Good for cragging
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Only had this pack 2 wks, but no one else has left a review yet, so I figured I'd leave something. Good all around day-pack for cragging. Definitely the full 40L. Pack was actually larger than I expected. Easily fits all the gear necessary for a full day of climbing. Rope tarp is nice, but could be a little bigger I think. No hip belt, so might not be the best for long approaches if you really wanted to load it up. Material feels durable, but haven't beat up on it too much yet. Overall happy with it so far.